We are thrilled to announce the launch of PSA Good4Good!
PSA Good4Good is a new campaign whereby, for a limited time, we are offering free e-distribution to nonprofits for their television and radio PSAs to broadcast stations across the country.
The concept of PSA Good4Good arose from our knowledge that many nonprofits have their PSAs produced pro bono, but still do not have the resources to distribute them. We saw the opportunity to do good for well-deserving organizations by helping them gain exposure for their important messages.
If your organization is interested in participating in this campaign, here is what you will need to know:
- The campaign began on Monday, April 6th, and we will continue to accept submissions through Friday, May 8th of 2015
- Submissions must comply with the PSA Good4Good guidelines, and an authorized representative of your organization will have to sign our standard legal agreement in order to be included
- Each submitting nonprofit must provide fully produced television and/or radio PSAs
- Up to three television and three radio PSAs will be accepted from each submitting nonprofit (no spot can be longer than 60 seconds in length)
- PSAs will be accepted in both English and Spanish
- Each submitting nonprofit must provide their organization’s electronic logo and a single paragraph description of their organization, which will be included on the PSA Good4Good campaign website
- If your organization is submitting Spanish-language PSAs, you must also provide a single paragraph description of your organization in Spanish
- From June 1st through June 30th of 2015, broadcast stations will be able to access, review and download for airing the accepted submissions on our dedicated PSA Good4Good campaign website: http://c360m.com/PSAGood4Good/
- We will do our best to include as many nonprofits as possible
We reserve the right to exclude any PSA or nonprofit due to failure to comply with the PSA Good4Good guidelines, or for any other reason.
To learn more about our other services, please contact us.