We’ve been busy at Connect360 this year — busy adding new digital services for organizations!
Here is a list of just a few of the new services that we have added in 2015:
- Electronic Press Kit — An EPK is a pre-packaged campaign media kit that brings your campaign to life in a digital, shareable format that can be used by your organization as a marketing tool through social media, email and website placement.
- Video Pre-Roll — We analyze the content of a video a viewer is about to watch to reveal their real-time interests, enabling Connect360 to place your highly relevant video immediately before video content on premium websites, including CNN, YouTube, Vimeo and Yahoo!
- Pandora Video Placement — Your video will stream across Pandora web, mobile and tablet platforms, alongside a custom-designed campaign-awareness banner linking to your campaign website.
- Hulu Video Placement — Your video will stream across Hulu connected televisions, desktop and mobile devices, alongside a custom-designed campaign-awareness banner linking to your campaign website.
- Upworthy — Connect360 is partnering with Upworthy, one of the most popular social sharing platforms on the web, to craft a story that highlights your campaign in a way that is tested and optimized for maximum social impact.
Connect360 helps nonprofit organizations spread their important messages via public service announcements, the web and mobile applications. To learn more about Connect360’s services, please contact us.
About Connect 360
Connect360 is a leading media placement agency driving measurable results for some of Charity Navigator’s highest-ranked nonprofits, well-known associations, government agencies and public relations/marketing firms.