Give Local America is a 24-hour crowdfunding event taking place on May 5, 2015. The goal of Give Local America is to encourage every person to give back to their local community and support local charities and organizations.
In support of Give Local America, Connect 360’s Ivette Achong offered her insights and expertise on creating a successful public service announcement (PSA).
Some of the topics covered in Ivette’s interview for Give Local America include:
- Resources for nonprofits to learn the basics of creating PSAs
- Factors that nonprofits should consider when creating PSAs
- How to make a PSA stand out
- What to consider when using celebrities in PSAs
- How PSAs can benefit small nonprofits
Ivette’s interview is up on the Give Local America site, and you can view it by clicking here.
If you will be supporting your local community charities and organizations on May 5th, keep us posted on Twitter with the hashtags #iGiveLocal and #GiveLocal15. You can join Give Local America’s Thunderclap by clicking here.