While the “Giving Season” seems a long way off, it’s really not. Donation-related searches start going up as early as September. To make sure your organization is ready to have donors give you the once-over, here’s a short checklist of things to consider.
- Be sure your home page has photos or visuals of how donations are used. It helps donors embrace the mission and visualize the good their dollars will do.
- Use video to tell your organization’s compelling story. Online videos are highly influential in helping donors decide if it’s an organization they want to support.
- Your website should be mobile-ready. With so many consumers using their mobile devices for research and making donations, your website should be formatted for mobile devices and have an easy mobile payment method.
- Check that your charity rating is up to date and visible on your website. The charity rating is often a key consideration for donors evaluating the best organizations to support.
- Have a strong online presence. An online presence helps potential donors get more comfortable with who you are and what you stand for.
For more information please contact Annette Minkalis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-624-9182.