We’ve all heard the phrase, “content is king.” Although technology is always evolving and the web seemingly brings about new ways for marketers to promote their campaign messages on a daily basis, one thing remains certain; effective marketing is not possible without compelling content.
As we gear up for new marketing initiatives in 2020, here are two things to keep top of mind:
- Creative content is at the heart of the most successful digital marketing campaigns
- Content placement and distribution will change dramatically in the New Year
When it comes to developing a robust content marketing strategy, it’s important to be on top of the latest content syndication and placement trends in order to make a real impact and generate the results your organization expects.
But it all starts with creating quality, relevant content that is tailored to your core target audience groups to help drive consumer engagement and deliver on your call-to-action. Here are a few key questions to ask as you develop your content and placement strategy for 2020:
- Who is your target audience?
- What content assets will you need to create to effectively reach your audience?
- What are the best mediums to publish your content?
- How will you manage and track your marketing campaign?
- What Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) will help determine your success?
Regardless of what type of marketing tactics you utilize, remember your content marketing strategy will only be effective if your creative really connects with your organizations’ target audience and is placed where they regularly consume news and information.
To discuss more about how Connect360 can help your organization create a successful content marketing strategy, please contact us here: http://c360m.com/contact-us/