As difficult and challenging as this year has been for everyone, it’s amazing to think that we are already approaching Q4, 2020. Luckily, we seem to see the beginnings of an economic rebound in the U.S. and with that the chance for brands to reconnect with their core target audiences. However, when it comes to communication strategies, it’s clear that the old way of doing business is forever changed.
Organizations will face multiple obstacles when planning their next marketing campaign as the pandemic has significantly shifted consumers’ spending habits, media consumption and brand interactions. So, how can marketers stay ahead of the challenges coming up?
As this next phase of marketing and digital technology continues to evolve at a rapid pace, it is important for marketers to learn and follow the latest trends to maximize campaign results.
Here are a few insights to know before you start developing a campaign strategy…both for now and in the future:
- Mobile Apps and Gaming is Surging – consumers downloaded nearly 35 billion new apps and spent $27 billion in Q2 2020 (App Annie)
- Online Healthcare – U.S. Healthcare and Pharma advertisers increased their digital ad spend by 20.1% over the last year (eMarketer)
- Mobile Shopping is Growing – 73% of ecommerce sales will be made on mobile devices by the end of 2021 (Statista)
- Video Marketing – 70% of consumers say that they have shared a brand’s video. 72% of businesses say that video has improved their conversion rate (Digital Marketing Institute)
- Voice Interaction is Rising – 30% of all browsing sessions include voice search in 2020 (Gartner)
Navigating the ever-changing digital world, reaching core target audiences and staying in front of competitors has never been more challenging, while at the same time interesting! Understanding the media landscape and how best to utilize your budget dollars effectively will go a long way in ensuring campaign success.
To learn how Connect360 can help you plan a successful digital marketing campaign, please contact us here: http://c360m.com/contact-us/