Connect360 is now offering Video Pre-Roll as one of our guaranteed placement options. Increasingly, clients are asking to get their video content placed and viewed online, and pre-roll is a great way to accomplish that.
We have reached an agreement with DynAdmic, a contextual video ad network that does hyper-targeting with video by analyzing the content of the video a viewer is about to watch to reveal their real-time interests and then place targeted video pre-roll immediately before. Meaning, video pre-roll enables nonprofit organizations to have their campaign message be seen by consumers at the very moment that they’re about to view related video content. Additionally, Semantic Targeting Technology helps identify specific keywords and major categories to precisely target the right audience for your message.
Here is how it works:
– A viewer chooses a video to watch online
– Connect360 analyzes the video content semantically to identify the viewer’s interest
– Connect360 classifies the video based on its overall content categories and specific keywords (causes, brands, events, celebrities, etc.)
– When the video selected matches the campaign’s messaging and targeted audience profiles, we push the right video pre-roll to the right people
– The pre-roll is relevant to the viewer’s interest, which means more engagement, clicks to campaign website and better ROI
Connect360 helps nonprofit organizations spread their important messages via public service announcements, the web and mobile applications. To learn more about Connect360’s services, please contact us.
About Connect 360
Connect360 is a leading media placement agency driving measurable results for some of Charity Navigator’s highest-ranked nonprofits, well-known associations, government agencies and public relations/marketing firms.