Designing a solid, robust strategic plan for the upcoming year is crucial to meeting goals & objectives. This time of year starts with a frenzy of planning meetings, setting priorities, brainstorming ideas, developing programs and budgeting. An important component of systematic planning is mobilizing the best resources to guide you to success.
During strategic planning this question is consistently asked by our clients – “What should we invest in to reach our goals?” Well, it’s a great question. However knowing more about your goals, stakeholders, target audiences, etc. will shape our recommendations.
You have to find the dots before connecting the dots. Below are questions to ask yourself when planning:
• What are your desired outcomes and what measurement is most important to your organization?
• What demographics and geographic locations are you looking to penetrate?
• What do your target audiences care about? What motivates them?
• What narrative will resonate with those audiences?
• Where do those audiences look to gather information?
In order to streamline the planning process we developed a 2017 Planning Toolkit. The toolkit is designed to match your goals to the most effective tactics as well as assign an estimated budget range to help with planning.
Every moment counts – sometimes we have to live in the moment but other times we have to plan for the moment. Connect360 can connect the dots for you to ensure success.