Effective Date: April 2021
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site. The Site collects personally identifying information from our users through our online contact form. Generally, this information includes contact information and information about your company. All of this information is provided to us by you. Connect 360 Multimedia only contacts individuals and organizations that have specifically request that we do so, or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging, or have purchased one or more of our products or services.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may count users who visit the Site, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, and time spent on our Site.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or if Connect360 Multimedia is acquired, in whole or in part, by another company, information about our customers and leads may be among the transferred assets.
Personal Information Our Company Collects and How It Is Used
You may be asked to provide certain personal information via the Site when signing up for our products or services, or information about our products or services, including first name, last name and email address. If you are registering on behalf of an organization, we may take additional information regarding your organization. The personal information collected from you during the registration process (or at any other time) is used primarily to provide a customized experience while using our products and services. Your information will never be disclosed, traded, licensed or sold to any third party. However, we may make limited disclosure of personal information under the specific circumstances described below.
The Types of Information We Collect and Store
Some of the information we may collect about you via the Site, and store in connection with the provision and fulfillment of our services to you, may include:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- The name of your company
- Your position title at the company
- Your company website
How We Use Your Personal Information
The above personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To operate, improve, or promote our products and services
- To provide customer service or support
- To contact you
- When you have requested a call
- When you have opted in to receive email messaging
- To respond to your email inquiries. Specifically, when you send email inquiries to us, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. We do not use the return email address for any other purpose, or share it with third parties.
- To monitor and analyze trends such as:
- Behavior on the Site
- Email clicks and opens
- To market our products and services through:
- Email marketing
- Perform accounting, administrative and legal tasks
Who Has Access to Your Data within Our Organization
Within our organization, access to your data is limited to those persons who require access in order to provide you with the products and services you purchase from us, to contact you, and to respond to your inquiries. Employees only have access to data on a “need to know” basis.
Who We Share Your Data With Outside of Our Organization, and Why
Unaffiliated Third Parties.
We may engage service providers in connection with operating and improving the Site, to assist with certain functions, such as email transmission, data hosting, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We will take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, subject to confidentiality obligations, including through the execution of Data Privacy Agreements or Addenda, as applicable.
We may access, preserve, and disclose information about you to third parties, including the content of messages, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, applicable law, regulation, legal process, or audits. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our policies, or if necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of, or prevent fraud or abuse of, Connect 360 Multimedia or others.
Why We Store Information We Collect From You
We retain certain information that we collect from you via the Site, while you are an active customer or lead, and in certain cases where you have opted out from receiving our messaging, for the following reasons:
- To ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to;
- To better understand the traffic to our Site so that we can provide all Site users with the best possible experience;
- To detect and prevent abuse of our Site, illegal activities and breaches of our Terms of Service; and
- To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
Cookies and Tracking Tools
This Site does not employ cookies, or other tracking tools or devices. Any information that we collect about you via the Site is information that you provide to us directly via the Site.
We may capture aggregated, deidentified information, primarily with respect to Site volume and activity. In particular, without identifying any particular source, we may know how many visitors came to our Site, how much time they spent on the Site, what pages they visited, and how much time they spent on each page. This information will not be tied to an ISP address or a person.
Data Security and Data Privacy Regulation
Our Company’s Commitment to Data Security
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR took effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens.
While we do not specifically target our products or services at residents of the EU, if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this Site from within the EEA, you may have certain rights with respect to your data. We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The CCPA took effect on January 1, 2020, and is intended to protect the data of California residents.
If you are a resident of California, you may have certain rights with respect to your data. We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Children's Privacy Statement
This children's privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen via the Site, we will delete such information from our records.
- Because we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen via the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- We strictly abide by our obligations to comply with anti-SPAM laws.
- All emails that are sent to you by Connect 360 Multimedia include an unsubscribe link.
- You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
- We will remove you from our mailing list immediately.
- Additionally, all emails from us will have a clear “From” field that identifies us as the sender and will contain our address for contact purposes.
Personal Information Obtained in the Course of Providing Our Services
Revisions to this Policy
Connect 360 Multimedia reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, at any time, by updating this posting and providing an updated Effective Date at the top of the revised, amended or modified posting.