National English & Spanish television and radio PSAs generated broad national awareness to reach a mass audience over the course of 12 months. Given this important issue impacts all communities it was critical to raise as much awareness nationwide as possible.
- Client: A government agency focused on U.S. security
- Objective: Drive public awareness about indicators of terrorism and the importance of reporting suspicious activity
- Target Audience: All Americans including ethnic communities
Strategy & Results
Combined English & Spanish PSA Results
- 91,000+ airings
- 309+ million impressions
- $11.5+ million in donated media value
- National English-language TV PSA coverage on Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network
- 74% of English TV airings occurred during “waking hours” with 5% in Prime Time
- National English-language TV and radio PSA coverage in top mainstream and Hispanic media markets including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, Washington, DC, San Francisco, Boston and others
- National Spanish-language TV PSA airings networks such as Mexicanal as well as on Univision and Telemundo affiliates across the country
- 80% of the airings occurred during “waking hours” with 6% in Prime Time
- Spanish-language TV and radio coverage included areas with large Hispanic communications such as California, Texas, Florida and Arizona
About The Author
Julie Ellman is a Partner and Senior Vice President at Connect360 Multimedia in the Bay Area office. For over 25 years Julie has been a strategic media counselor for all types of nonprofits, associations, government organizations and PR/marketing firms.
About Connect 360
Connect360 is a leading media placement agency driving measurable results for some of Charity Navigator’s highest-ranked nonprofits, well-known associations, government agencies and public relations/marketing firms.