Last week, several members of the Connect360 team traveled to San Diego to lead a panel discussion on “How to Effectively Create and Market a PSA Campaign to Generate Success and Significant ROI.”
The President of SDX invited Connect360 to San Diego to lead a panel discussion for an audience of nonprofit and marketing executives.
The format of the event was a panel discussion, moderated by Connect360’s Julie Ellman. The topics discussed led to a very lively and interactive presentation, with a good deal of audience input. In addition to the SDX President and Julie, the panel also included Melissa Northway of Dandelion Moms, Tim Davis of All Good Partners, and Connect360’s Chris Cavello and Sharon Persaud.
Here are some of the topics that the panel addressed:
- How to produce compelling, engaging content to elevate your cause and make a lasting impact
- Common mistakes that impact results
- How to effectively promote your PSA on traditional and online channels
- How to authentically engage influencers to embrace your cause and increase visibility
- What bloggers look for to determine whether they will support a cause or public service message
- What PSA Directors look for before placing PSAs into rotation
- How to use campaign metrics as in-kind contributions to impact your bottom line
About Connect 360
Connect360 is a leading media placement agency driving measurable results for some of Charity Navigator’s highest-ranked nonprofits, well-known associations, government agencies and public relations/marketing firms.