SAVE THE DATE: JUNE 3, 2015
Free Roundtable Discussion for Nonprofits
How to Create Compelling Content to Elevate Your Cause and
Engage with Your Audiences
WHAT: Informal discussion for nonprofits on producing engaging content and effectively marketing your campaign to generate success and significant ROI. The session will include the following takeaways:
- How to produce engaging content to help elevate your cause and make a lasting impact
- Learn the common mistakes made that impact results
- Uncover effective promotion vehicles to hit your target audiences – broadcast, digital, social and out-of home opportunities
- How to authentically engage influencers to embrace your cause, increase visibility and motivate them to take action (volunteer, donate, watch your videos, sign up)
- What bloggers and websites look for to determine whether they will support a cause
- How best to utilize Pandora to reach your target demographics and geographies
- How to use campaign metrics as in-kind contributions to impact the bottom line
WHO: Tim Davis, Co-Founder, All Good Partners. Tim’s passion is raising the impact of purpose-driven brands and developing a roadmap to achieve success. As the former Executive Vice President of Media at the Ad Council he delivered compelling content which led to the organization doubling public service ad placement to an all time high value of $2 Billion a year.
Micaela Brady, Account Executive, Pandora. Pandora connects bands, brands and fans through the passion point of music. With over 80 million monthly unique users, Pandora is larger than the top 20 US Internet radio stations combined and reaches nearly 1/4 of the US population.
Holly Mulé, Senior Campaign Specialist, Connect360 Multimedia. Holly is a digital and social media specialist with nearly 10 years of experience in helping organizations connect with their target audience across a variety of Internet platforms.
Sharon Persaud, Campaign Manager, Connect360 Multimedia. Sharon is on the front lines with the stations and out-of-home networks to actively promote the mission and message for organizations through PSA campaigns. As a former Public Affairs Manager at WCBS-TV Sharon has inside knowledge on what it takes to drive PSA success.
WHEN: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 Choice of sessions as follows:
|Breakfast session: 8:30 a.m.
(program begins promptly 9:00 a.m.)
|Lunch session: 12:00 p.m.
(program begins promptly 12:30 p.m.)
WHERE: Connect360 Multimedia, 1601 Broadway, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10019
Seating is extremely limited, so register early at: http://c360m.com/about-us/news-events/register/
About Connect 360
Connect360 is a leading media placement agency driving measurable results for some of Charity Navigator’s highest-ranked nonprofits, well-known associations, government agencies and public relations/marketing firms.