Connect360 designed a robust six-month internet marketing campaign designed to drive qualified audiences to the organization’s website.
- Client: A national medical association and leading resource for foot and ankle health
- Objective: A recruitment campaign designed to reach and encourage aspiring medical students to consider podiatry as a career choice
- Target Audience: High school, college and pre-med students and their parents
Strategy & Results
The multi-faceted approach included:
- Targeted video pre-roll
- Behavioral and retargeting technology
- Mobile marketing
- Google search engine marketing (SEM)
- 6.5+ million combined online audience impressions
- 1+ million video views
- 227,000+ relevant clicks to the website
About The Author
Julie Ellman is a Partner and Senior Vice President at Connect360 Multimedia in the Bay Area office. For over 25 years Julie has been a strategic media counselor for all types of nonprofits, associations, government organizations and PR/marketing firms.
About Connect 360
Connect360 is a leading media placement agency driving measurable results for some of Charity Navigator’s highest-ranked nonprofits, well-known associations, government agencies and public relations/marketing firms.